Oct 11, 2015
Orlando Transgender Day of Remembrance 2015 (TDOR)
Transgender Day of Remembrance (TDoR), which occurs annually on November 20, is a day to memorialize those who have been killed as a result of transphobia and to bring attention to the continued violence endured by the transgender community. (Wikipedia) .
2015’s event was held Thursday, November 19th, 2015 at Valencia College East.
The evening’s activities included poetry readings and performances, inspirational speakers, reading of the names and a benediction.
- Dr. David Baker-Hargrove
- Camille Brandon, Organizzer CD/Transgirls Social Meetup Group
- Dana Ng - Crossdresser
- Pat Padilla - PFLAG
- Taylor Lianne Chandler - Intersex Author
- Alexandria Gutierez - Hispanic Transgender Woman
- Cameron Parker - Transgender Man of Color
- Dr. David Baker-Hargrove - BHC Assessment and Counseling
Sign up for our newsletter
Join our low traffic mailing list to keep up to date on TDOR, Transpire and support group meetings.