Orlando Transgender Day of Remembrance 2015 (TDOR)
Transgender Day of Remembrance (TDoR), which occurs annually on November 20, is a day to memorialize those who have been killed as a result of transphobia and to bring attention to the continued violence endured by the transgender community. (Wikipedia).
2015’s event was held Thursday, November 19th, 2015 at Valencia College East.
The evening’s activities included poetry readings and performances, inspirational speakers, reading of the names and a benediction.
- Dr. David Baker-Hargrove
- Camille Brandon, Organizzer CD/Transgirls Social Meetup Group
- Dana Ng - Crossdresser
- Pat Padilla - PFLAG
- Taylor Lianne Chandler - Intersex Author
- Alexandria Gutierez - Hispanic Transgender Woman
- Cameron Parker - Transgender Man of Color
- Dr. David Baker-Hargrove - BHC Assessment and Counseling